When: The Second Saturday of each month
Registration: 8:30 a.m. –9:00 a.m.
Workshop: 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
Presented by a divorce attorney
- The divorce process and legal fees
- Protecting yourself legally and financially
- Child custody; child and spousal support
Presented by a family counselor
- Dealing with a hostile spouse
- Helping your family cope with the stress of divorce
- Rebuilding self-esteem
Presented by a financial advisor
- Preparing for divorce
- Dividing property
- The tax consequence of divorce
Questions & Answers